• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tuna Fishing in Cyprus

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bluewaterhunter

Jul 6, 2005
Hi Guys

My name is Stelios and i am from Cyprus. I am a free diver for many years now and had try almost everything. Recently I went for tuna fishing with a rod and I was so amazed :thankyou and I decided that I would like to try it using my spear guns. Since I never done this kind of fishing before and having I mind that the location is 5-6 miles in the sea I would like if anyone have tried it before to give my some hints or any advice on the best way of hunting these kind of fishes.

The book by Terry Maas: "Bluewater Hunting and Freediving" is the best one Ive seen on the subject. Heaps of info and tips.

try www.freedive.net to get a copy.

And welcome to the forums! :)

Stelios where about in Cyprus are you? I am in Larnaca and always on the look out for people to dive with?

Donna

Donna - Hi Babe,
Your MSN is still on the blink BTW. I gave your details to Brad (Angels team). He's in Cyprus at the moment and has a mate looking for a freediving buddy and someone to teach him the moves :D . So maybe expect an email soon. Hope the Zen was fab :)
LOL
xx

Cool thanx Laura. I've sorted MSN at home now so txt me when you're online and I'll log on....

Zen was good - did it again yesterday ( instead of going to work :D) Now ache like anything, not used to scuba kit!!!!

D x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT