• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tusa Panthes mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Okis

Apr 12, 2016
So im currently deciding on a new mask and have been around at the local shops. Alot of the imported mask(i live in Thailand) are a bit overpriced. I've been thinking alot of the Omer Alien mask which goes for around 75 dollars here but i have also read alot about the fogging problems which seems not to dissapear with the diffren antifogging techniques out there(toothpaster,lighter etc etc). The other mask i found herr that arent too overprices is the Cressi Occhio and the Beuchat single lens mask.

Some day ago when i was at one of the few local spearingshops we have here the shop-owner showed me this Tusa Phantes mask which was not only cheap but it looked decent and fitted my face pretty good.
I cant really find any reviews on this mask out there so i decided to start this thread instead.

Is there anybody on this forum who have tried/used this mask and can give their opinions?

Off topic:
Where do you live in thailand.
My wife and I are planing to move to thailand in a couple of years, but we are probably gonna live in Ubon with her family.
Yes, far away from the sea and a good Muay thai gym :(

So any contacts to other spearos in thailand would be great. :)

I live in Phuket! And actually im currently looking for some spearofriends in this area to get to know and share boatrental expenses with and ofcourse for safety reasons. However i havent found any yet and im still waiting for my RA to get delivered(hopefully this week/weekend) so this far there's been zero action lol. Thinking of putting up some ads on the travelforums or something to find someone soon!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT