• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UK dive/spear sites

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ickledevil

take a breath and relax..
Apr 26, 2001
Hi all, im trying to compile a list with photos and information on good UK freedive and spearing sites.
Stuff like.. nearest causeway...parking..what you can see...directions (in water and how to get there!)...best times to dive..etc
Any information you can give would be great as well as any pictures you may have.. post here and let me know what you have or email to me at:
ickledevil@talk21.com
When Im done it should include some of my favorite dive recipies as well as lots of dive site information Ill see if I can make a copy availiable on here or will gladly email it to anyone who wants one.
Cheers
Joe

hi Joe.. Well I don't have pictures but I think this place is worth visiting.. I am trying to figure out if I can get myself there again somehow.. it is NDC close to bristol. Wiz was ok, not spectacular, but ok for my standars about 4-5m bit cold water(~+10C).. deep enough for me.. -75m and if needed deeper I think there is -90m spot.. and parking lot is just close by.. 6£ for freedivers..

. for more information take a look at this site
NDC
the page was under construction.. but hopefully is ok soon..

Pekka

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT