• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UK Freediving competition 9th/10th March 2013

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

apneaboy

Wellard
Jul 1, 2005
Hi, we are running the UK annual pool competition for the fourth year running, and this year have got International status.

It is day one DNF, day two STA and DYN.

The website is Great Northern 2013 - 2013 Pool competition for some more information, and if there is anything else you need please e-mail me at apneaboy111@hotmail.com

There is accommodation lists on the site, and I can point you in the right direction for flights/transfers too.

Hope to see you all in a couple of months, bring friends :)

Steve

Reactions: ReefTroll
I've added some extra information for divers travelling from the continent to make travel arrangements easier :)

The sponsorship has started to come in.

There will be two Orca Free wetsuits for the winners of the DNF (male/female)
There will be two pairs of Pure evolution Carbon fibre fins for the winners of STA/DYN (male/female)

Some Eezy cut tools for prizes, some yoga tuition, Oceanic are going to give us some goodies amongst other things.

The social on the Saturday and Sunday will be here http://www.facebook.com/TribecaLiverpool

Come and join us :)

Great Northern 2013 - 2013 Pool competition

Orca
Fins 4 U - Home
Eezycut - Blue Orb Ltd

I've send You an email with few questions. I think I will come, visit England after few years of absence :)

That'll be great :)

Bart mentioned you may come. Not a bad 2012 badge you have there :)

Thanks for the reply as well, I'm getting 20 emails a day but I thought I was invisible on here haha

It is a very welcoming event so I'm sure you will love it..

We have the current athletes In-list
In list - Great Northern 2013

And helpers in-list Helpers - Great Northern 2013

You can now see who you will be sharing your competition with :)

The entries close on the 4th March, please be quick

It is our aim to have a relaxed and professional competition, it is the fourth year andi've organised events outside ofthe pool competition so it is running smoothly, please if you are free on the 9th / 10th March go to the website and come and join

Will be seeing you there! Hopefully do better after a lot more training compared to last year haha.

And we are now at the second day of the international freediving competition here in Liverpool. The first round of statics has just finished with all white cards and great performances. If you are interested, we have our live feed up on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/GreatNorthern2013

Where I will be posting the latest directly from the pool side. Since we have a laptop today the updates are a bit more informative (at least I hope so). So join us and drop a comment if you like.

So next up the second round of statics and then after a break we will move to the bigger 50m pool to do some DYN.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT