• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UK & Ireland Video comment Thread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Nice one Bros; looks like you found some good dinner there. i like the music too.

Hmmm i was tempted to post some of my old videos in here? But I've probably spammed them enough around the forum already ? to post or not to post?

lol ok , just don't complain if you've seen them all 20 times before :p They all work best full screen HD.

Now moved to the proper thread sorry

Last edited:
What? im confused i thought this was the thread! Sorry about that, I've moved them

Yep, cool video Kev. we dont get the bass hiding in holes in rocks, but apparently the jersey boys do. strange. is that a C-ski 444 in the clip?

Its a 440 Jonny like my old one i sent you pics of except Kevs got the raised transom for a long shaft engine.

Cracking video Kev! Just makes me even more eager to get back in the water now.....

Thanks for the comments guys!
Jonny - yip, like Shiny said. We got it last year :)

Another awesome video by kevind!
Clearly it took a long time to make and edit.... thanks for putting it up... some great diving there.... not jealous at all regarding the cod.... :)

And unlucky denian... was that recent?

Sept 13 PC been playing up. time working away etc .just quick edit and up load to see if it all works ok .What was I unlucky about missing that second mullet from point blank range?think it went over the top of him!.I didn't won't any I was just after bass .couldn't not have a go!.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobdonny
Thanks guys.
Bobdonny - yeh it does take a fair bit of time to edit all that so its my annual little project for the winter. I've done them each year since 2008.
Cheers
Kevin

Sept 13 PC been playing up. time working away etc .just quick edit and up load to see if it all works ok .What was I unlucky about missing that second mullet from point blank range?think it went over the top of him!.I didn't won't any I was just after bass .couldn't not have a go!.

Nice vid Den, looks like a nice spot - I don't recognise it - I'm guessing S4 area? I've never fished down there, apart from a bad night dive at the 'Rock'.

What were you up to with that Bait Ball?

Thanks broseidon .Just trying out things with bait ball floating full of fish heads n guts to see what it attracted .no luck that time apart from dozens of crabs as it sank when the tide picked up!.But will try again and leave it to soak maybe, mixed up with any innards I have to hand mixed with some fish oil .I put a prawn pot out which moved but when I found it ,there were 20 odd bass round it and that only had mullet bits in it!.May leave one over night or all evening and go in at dark to see what's eating it.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT