• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater painter, help find.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

LukAr.

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys! I'm a new member in your community))) please, Help how to Attach vudeo here? I have question about it and cant to attach, it is mp4 but in post write:
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif

Or it is impossible go me???

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys! I'm a new member in your community))) please, Help how to Attach vudeo here? I have question about it and cant to attach, it is mp4 but in post write:
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif

Or it is impossible go me???

Thanks a lot!

Hello, you have to differentiate between a photo file and a video, the photos are uploaded directly.

Videos need to be uploaded to Yotube, Vimeo or any other broadcast platform

You upload the one you like the most to your video and share the link address
paste it to your answer or new topic and that's it

so in this way

Reactions: LukAr.
Hi! Thanks a lot!
I had created account on vimeo, special for it never used it before...

Please follow
And my question is!!!
My wife and I were visiting Maldives about a year ago. We are not divers, we can only snorkel and freedive a bit. I was making a video of corals from the surface with a selfie stick. Suddenly I saw a girl in a funny orange hat painting underwater! It was very shallow, maybe 2-3 meters deep. So I tried to go deeper to take video closer. But it bothered her. Anyway, we had to check out in 15 minutes. So we left the hotel without getting any info about her. My wife wants to get exactly this painting and she has been asking me to find this artist for a long time.
I’m specially registered on a few diving forums to ask professionals, maybe someone knows the name of the artist?

Hi!
Thank you! Do you know her? She is scuba diver? Maybe you know someone who bought here painting ? If so I can ask his mind about communication process with Olga.
I do not know her personally, we only follow each other on Facebook and Instagram
I put the link where you can communicate with her ----> click ----> about-me

I do not know her personally, we only follow each other on Facebook and Instagram
I put the link where you can communicate with her ----> click ----> about-me
Thanks a lot! I found insta profile Olga Belka diving and Olga Belka painter. It seems she live in Thailand. Now I’m thinking about diving courses. I hope the situation with the coronavirus will leave a chance to visit Phuket..and other countries

Reactions: Ramon Fernandez
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT