• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater Park

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What would your favorite underwater freediving attraction be?

• Replica Western Ghost Town

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Underwater Museum of Freediving

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Miniature Golf Course

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • House of Mirrors

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Feeding Zoo

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Upscaled Child's-Aquarium-style Bubbling Castle

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Well, four votes so far, and it looks like the underwater miniature golf course has struck interest in half of them.

What am I going to use for a trick moat when I'm already underwater?

Why dont you people come up with ideas for a REAL underwater park instead. I am thinking of creating something. Objects to find, tasks to be done, Interactive stuff.

Any ideas.

Sebastian/Sweden

How about putting your abilities to real use.
How about a park to rear and protect endangered and threaten spieces. You could charge admission which would offset operation costs. At the same time the divers could help keep track of the little varmints :). If its a success you have the option of perhaps restocking. The possibilities are endless! In fact
many fishing orgs.already have holding areas and perhaps need divers to help.

jim

hmm..apparenlty im the only one who likes bubblin castles...
yo apparently up in NY state somewhere (and yes i know its a big state..ish) there is an old mining town taht got flooded behind a damn...supposedly its still there and intact

Somebody please break the tie. I have investors waiting on the phone!

But seriously now, I think the best down there is, well, nothing! Just the feeling of being down, it's cold and dark as if you have left the world for a few minutes hehehe! However a sunken ship would be pretty cool too, if it's not too deep, say, 15-20 meters so you can actually go in and have a look too!

They've made a lot of nifty underwater obstacle type stuff on the Fear Factor show. I'd be into that..

Reactions: sinkweight
lol..tell me about it... im sure everyone on DB see's those events and our jaws just drop at how these people are failing to even complete them. I would love to be doin those water events. haha bri..how do you feel about the eatin part though???

lol....does a body good eh? ... well unless you are afraid of heights i think you need to get your fear factor application in NOW!!!
worst thing i ever ate was a moon jellyfish for a bet...we do that a lot during the summer when we are bored.. make dumb bets that is.

So yeah peolpe..im a lil dissapointed that the bubbling castle isnt winning... i think that would be a blast of a time..hehe.

Oh, good. I was worried for the moon jellyfish population there for a second.

So yeah peolpe..im a lil dissapointed that the bubbling castle isnt winning... i think that would be a blast of a time..hehe.

Yeah. Plus you could always just refill when you're down there....with the bubbles comin' up and what not.

Although a miniature golf course would be a whole lot of fun, still.

haha sure..if you could get hte balls to move more than a foot each stroke..

speaking of mini golf courses..i really think they need to make a lifesize one.. like a regular size golf course with windmills and hidden tunnels and things like that! who's with me!?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT