• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater Photography Magazine

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Shadowkiller

Digital Hunter
Jul 30, 2002
I finally decided to embarrass myself publicly by putting pen to paper, or rather 2 fingers to my keyboard.

The results are in the latest issue of the Underwater Photography Magazine, Issue 19. No the model in the bikini isnt my girlfriend, but no you arent getting her number...;)

edit: link might help eh?

www.uwpmag.com

Reactions: tylerz
Hey great job at covering the issues in your article! Nice to see the expression of what we go through to get our photos. Maybe more of the SCUBA divers will relate to the meaning of a good shot from us, now. :t

Really enjoyed your shots, where were they taken?

Keep up the good work!

Tyler

My photography is done near Wollongong, just south of Sydney. Its a temperate water region, with the odd lost tropical species. I took a shot of a Butterfly fish just last week! Crappy shot but... :eek:

The bottom here is mainly bluemetal rock, with kelp patches running onto sand in 15-20m. Vis is usually between 5-15m with lots of particles to make my life a pain in the a**. But we have the odd days of 30m viz, and 0m when the red tide appears.
The area is famous for its Blue groper and Cuttlefish (pic below).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT