• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Usual Spearing Session Duration

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What is your usual spearing session duration?

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2 hours

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 5 hours

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 6 hours

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 7+ hours

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I am Aquaman

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
eat a spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast at around 4am, 4:30 wake up dive buddies (dad and little bro) in the marina by 5:15 at the latest, out by Kubbar, Qaroh, or Um Maradem Islands at around 6:15 when the sun is already out. 6:20 geared up, 12:00 eating a crossant with cheese and chocolate (dont ask-long story) and drinking gatorade. back in the water around 1pm, back in the water till about 6pm. home by 9 (i have to clean up...)

Erm, mishu that's hardcore !

But then if I was your age maybe I'd have the same energy - you have a ten year drop on me, warmer water and a boat (yeah, I'm just jealous )

Enjoy it while the knees and joints still work !

Ed

no that is not hardcore. hardcore is what i do to the toilet when i get home after all that

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…