• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UW photo: Housing for Canon Digital IXUS?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
S

Stalker

Hi

I have a Canon Digital IXUS v2 (PowerShot S220 Digital Elph) and would like to use it under water. I'm thinking of buying the Canon WP-DC600 that is specially made for this camera and goes to -30m:

http://www.camerasunderwater.co.uk/web_site/canon/framesets/wpdc600.html

Does anyone have any experience with this housing? Easy to use the buttons and see the LCD screen? How does the flash do under water?

An comments appreciated - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dykking. Interesting.....

Nice pool. I don't think we have such deep pools here...
(we got the sea instead).

I d/led your movie, but after half a minute or so, it freezes frames and changes them every few seconds, I also d/led the latest DivX version, so I don't think it's the codec's fault.

Good choice on the soundtrack - Air.

Keep me posted if you update anything there... especially movies.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…