• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Vancouver island

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Tubsmgrubs

Jul 12, 2015
Looking for some spearos to do some spear fishing with on Vancouver island. Or if anyone knows some good spots? I'll be around Campbell river but will probably head to nanaimo or Victoria. Three of us heading out in the next couple months but the more the merrier! Let me know if you're interested!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Looking for some spearos to do some spear fishing with on Vancouver island. Or if anyone knows some good spots? I'll be around Campbell river but will probably head to nanaimo or Victoria. Three of us heading out in the next couple months but the more the merrier! Let me know if you're interested!

Hi
I will shortly be in Powell River, have my own boat, contact me if your ever on that side, cheers. Muttley.

Hey there,

I have a house in Campbell and go diving around Campbell and on quadra island. I know this is a couple months old, but if your still on the island id love to show you guys some cool slots!
Shoot me an email. crosoar@gmail.com

Cheers!
~Reeve MC

Hey I'm in Campbell river now! I've been doing some shallow water spearing with my brother and we're looking to find some spots for some cod! Let me know if you're still down for some group action!

Hey I'm in Campbell river now! I've been doing some shallow water spearing with my brother and we're looking to find some spots for some cod! Let me know if you're still down for some group action!

The visibility is starting to turn really shitty, as it does in the summer. However Browns Bay is a good spot to go.

text me 250-703-1398 and i can show you some spots!

~Reeve MC

Hi
I will shortly be in Powell River, have my own boat, contact me if your ever on that side, cheers. Muttley.
Hi

Hey Muttley. I just moved over to Powell and have been out spearing a few times without much luck. I'm wondering if you're game to share some knowledge with a beginner. Thanks in advance.

Jesse

Reactions: Lyell
Hey Muttley. I just moved over to Powell and have been out spearing a few times without much luck. I'm wondering if you're game to share some knowledge with a beginner. Thanks in advance.

Jesse
Im also in Powell River. Geared up.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT