• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Victoria, British Columbia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

JMD

May 10, 2001
Will be on the sunny (I hope) isle the first week of November 2 to 10th. Hoping to dive once a day, looking for dive spots / buddies.

Thanks

Hey James

I live on the Sunshine Coast, a ferry ride away from Victoria.
I can give you info on stuff to do and sights to see, but I haven't dived there so regarding dive spots, I know nothing. :(
Nice to know there'll be another freediver in BC, I haven't met any yet! (But then again, I live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere)

Cheers,
Abbie

Last edited:
If you take a look at www.freedivecanada.com , you will se some info about spots to dive on the West Coast, some written by our passed friend Freediver 48.
Joining CAFA is cheap, and would hook you up with all the freedivers in Vancouver, Victoria, and the rest of Canada too :)
Cheers,
Erik Y.
also maybe PMessage to Tom Lightfoot on the forums here, he can help you.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT