• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

video editing progs: what are you using?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

azapa

51% freediver 49% spearo
Jan 31, 2007
My standard way has been:

1. google "free file converters" and install 10 before I find one I can understand
2. Try all the settings on the converter I kinda understand until the file is compatible with widows MM and is smaller than the original huge files.
3. Edit with windows MM

But still, the results look crap, and that damn square block type pixalation in the underwater shots is very annoying.

Does anyone have a better recipe? Or can maybe recommend converts or editors.

I am not going to spend 1K, but may spend 100 dollars on something that works

thanks

..i am using magix video deluxe for many years. cost you around 60.-us/euro.
good help from magix-forum.
i heard some people using pinnacle and are happy with it. i guess there is not much difference.

i heard some people using pinnacle and are happy with it. i guess there is not much difference.

I'm using Final Cut Pro X on my MacBook

HI azapa
I happy with ‘iMovie’ on my MacBook Pro.
It gives that
Indonésie Kri n°1 2017… please choose 1080p

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT