• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Video Guy

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

settingsteel

SettingSteel
Supporter
Aug 14, 2007
Looking for a Miami & Vicinity local that can help me out. Just finished a gun FINALLY...just 'bout finished and would like to video its performance in the water, thinking "dog beach" in key biscayne, if anyone is available let me know might be worth your while:cool:

Hahahha I would but the water is cold! i was there about to nights ago ! you cant even have a gun on the water there you know that right.. it's biscane park even if you don't intent to spearfish there. Just stating what the rules are for spearfishing here in FL. Im sure you know about this. + 100 yards of any beach

Hahahha I would but the water is cold! i was there about to nights ago ! you cant even have a gun on the water there you know that right.. it's biscane park even if you don't intent to spearfish there. Just stating what the rules are for spearfishing here in FL. Im sure you know about this. + 100 yards of any beach

check the maps dude- dog beach, bear cut etc. nowhere near part of biscayne park, true about the bch speargun part, but never had a problem in over 20 years except once a MP asked if I had any luck, as I was headed out (but then thats not really a problem, right?)...and on a week day there hardly ever is anyone out there

Dude by dog beach you mean key biscayne all that of it (before & after the bridge?). Damn I just saw the it on google maps. I looked into my GPS and totally associated all of that being part of biscayne national park. So you can even go to the light hose and spear out of there 100 yards out of it? as well as the bridge behind the seaquarium.

Dude by dog beach you mean key biscayne all that of it (before & after the bridge?). Damn I just saw the it on google maps. I looked into my GPS and totally associated all of that being part of biscayne national park. So you can even go to the light hose and spear out of there 100 yards out of it? as well as the bridge behind the seaquarium.

yep, that's right, alot of people get it confused, although some laws prevent diving around piers, bridges, jetties...they are not exactly enforced, especially on weekdays which is when I generally like to head out, nonetheless it is the law...if not mistaken Biscayne park starts around mathesson hammock

hey steel how about this! I went out there a couple of weeks ago and I was looking @ the 2nd bridge the 1 people fish from @ the end where they have the canal for boats to enter and leave out off. They have like this little dock made out of wood that connects to the leg of the bridge I wonder if you can spearfish there I also wonder how big the cuberas around those posts are has it ever come to mind? little canoo boat dive quick and then leave! lol c ya Miami Police!

LOL Armondozx, you be the ninja stealth spiro:martial...alot of good places around there that you don't need to risk a hassle for, and with all the fisherman on those bridges I'd hate to see what the bottom looks like....a mono, weight, hook graveyard

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT