• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Weird Headache at the bottom

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Farhad

Aug 16, 2022
Hello Guys,
I am currently training free-diving in Philippines for about 8 days in a row, day one I had some 30 to 35 meters dive, afternoon statics training,, other days same also,, morning and afternoon trainings,, two days ago I got strong headache when I reached to 27, it was strange Headache so I decided to turn and finish the dive, when I reached to surface after 2..3 minutes of breathing..headache disappeared but not completely... then for next dives I got headache but so weak !!!!
yesterday again it happened while I reached 30 meters, strong headache and again when I reached to surface after breathing 3..4 minutes disappeared and for next dives to 35 meters no headache! this is so wired ,, my instructor is very experienced and a world champion and he told me same that it is strange.. in the afternoon same day I have DNF at pool,, at the end of 50 meters I got same headache again but not as strong as open water.. anyone has same experience or anybody can help me? I google it but the only answer I got maybe too much CO2 ?
Farhad

Hello Guys,
I am currently training free-diving in Philippines for about 8 days in a row, day one I had some 30 to 35 meters dive, afternoon statics training,, other days same also,, morning and afternoon trainings,, two days ago I got strong headache when I reached to 27, it was strange Headache so I decided to turn and finish the dive, when I reached to surface after 2..3 minutes of breathing..headache disappeared but not completely... then for next dives I got headache but so weak !!!!
yesterday again it happened while I reached 30 meters, strong headache and again when I reached to surface after breathing 3..4 minutes disappeared and for next dives to 35 meters no headache! this is so wired ,, my instructor is very experienced and a world champion and he told me same that it is strange.. in the afternoon same day I have DNF at pool,, at the end of 50 meters I got same headache again but not as strong as open water.. anyone has same experience or anybody can help me? I google it but the only answer I got maybe too much CO2 ?
Farhad
I have to add that Headache was on top of the head (all the head's top part)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT