• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Welcome to 2004!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Happy New Year everyone!

I thought i'd welcome you all to the New Year by giving you some interesting stats from the year that was.

In 2003 we published...

- 190 Feature Articles
- 363 News Items
- Published 3 Special Feature Series (Sony Freediver Open Classic in Cyprus,
Mandy-Rae Cruickshank's World-Record Attempt, and DEMA 2003)

This in turn generated a strong traffic through the site. In 2003 we achieved...

- 3.6 Million PageViews (70% increase from 2002)
- 0.5 Million Visitors (33% increase from 2002)
- 1032 new Forum Members
- 30,000 forum posts

I'm extremely proud to see the growth of the site, as well as the editorial and writing teams grow to teams of 6 Editors and over 100 contributors.

2004 is going to be a top year - I look forward to seeing you all around the site or in person!

i'd like to say thanks to everyone who's contributed to Deeperblue in 2003, and especially to Stephen of course. i can't imagine how much time he spends running this website! the effort everyone has put into the website is very much appreciated.

best of luck in 2004!

Originally posted by Alun
i'd like to say thanks to everyone who's contributed to Deeperblue in 2003, and especially to Stephen of course. i can't imagine how much time he spends running this website! the effort everyone has put into the website is very much appreciated.

best of luck in 2004!
I'll give that a big DITTO!
Big thanks to Stephen and the gang.

Well as a new member i'd also like to say Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone and hopefully i'll get a chance to meet some of you and improve my diving skills

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT