• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Welcome to the saltFree forum!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Woo Hoo I don't need to send out huge group emails any more. Big thanks to Deeper Blue for hosting our new forum. At the moment its still Blue but I have reassurance that at some point in the near future it will turn green and have our logo on it (when Mr O Hagan gets his artistic muse back).

In the meantime feel free to use this to discuss anything saltFree. I have moderator privileges which means I can boot out trouble makers, delete any abuse and that kind of stuff....

Have fun!

Sam x

Reactions: Pekka
Hi You all saltfree-ers.. I came with once, but ever since I have been absolutely broke so I have not managed to make it to NDC, but thanks for that time, it was groovy and I found out that even with dives rangeing 5-15m most of the time I was able to do 30 with no problems.. thanks again and have a blast...it's your forum ;)

Perhaps when I get my degree and think about doing some real work at some point I might pop by again.. till then :wave

Pekka

Cool, I've been almost 100% salt-free for over a year now.

After a recent trip to CA, I was swimming on one of our local quarries thinking how different it was from the Pacific coast, and yet every bit as cool it its own way.

Last edited:
I wanna be the first trouble maker...:eek: Lets see, what kind of trouble can I start here....umm...hmmm....alright here it goes

fresh water is not bouyant enough...thats no good, let me try again...

fresh water doesnt have enough man eaters in it....that sucked too...

maybe...my Dad can beat up your dad...yeah that one always worked in 3rd grade:t

Rigdvr-your friendly neiborhood trouble maker.(Im such a rebel:D )

SaltFree

Yeah, my cardiologist keeps warning me about my sodium intake (salt) and has recommended certain salt substitutes.

I particularly enjoy Mrs. Dash Seasonings, but find it more expensive that "No Salt" condiments. Morton's also produces a salt-free product, although its potassium level interacts with my diuretic medication.

On a serious note, Congratulations on your new forum!:D

I'll be posting some questions in the near future, I've always found fresh water interesting for diving and something I'd like to experiment with in the future. Congrats!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT