• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

well, he is here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

anton

May 28, 2004
Hiya all,
I was going to wait and post a photo of a nice big fish to show I was "wet" again after being out of the water the past few months of my wifes pregnancy but, hey, I missed two big trevally's and I won't both posting the little one I did nail. (My buddy did get one at 9KG though!)

In any case, the little one is here now, safe and sound, 3.8Kg/8.3lbs after 2 days of labor (poor Maggie), arriving about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• caden3_a.jpg
    caden3_a.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 128
Congratulations Anton (Maggie as well of course) (from both of us) He is sooooo sweet. I bet you are both so proud :)

Looks like a healthy, handsome little man! Congatulations are definitely in order.

Not only do you have someone to carry on your legacy, but you've got a spearfishing caddy!

It's not child labor if it's part of your family.

I've already got my 2 1/2 year old nephew retrieving beer from the cooler for me. Thanks, sis!

In all seriousness, though...

My best wishes to you, your exhausted wife, and to the new addition (does he have a name yet?)

Thanks all,
Yes, forgot his name! Caden, with Antal as his middle name, Antal being the Hungarian form of Antonius (Anton) since mom is a Budapest native!

I can still get the beer myself at the moment but it sure would be nice if he would sleep at night-How such a small package can hold such big sounds :waterwork , is beyond me!

Congrats Anton! :friday

My little guy should be comming the end of next month. :)

Jon

Reactions: island_sands
anton said:
Hiya all,
I was going to wait and post a photo of a nice big fish to show I was "wet" again after being out of the water the past few months of my wifes pregnancy but, hey, I missed two big trevally's and I won't both posting the little one I did nail. (My buddy did get one at 9KG though!)

In any case, the little one is here now, safe and sound, 3.8Kg/8.3lbs after 2 days of labor (poor Maggie), arriving about 2 weeks ago.

awwwwwwwwwwwww :girlie :girlie sweeeeeeeeeet

that's too cute Anton! At least you know he has got good lungs :D

Ah luv babies! Hint from an old daddy type. To get a good night's sleep, put the tyke in a cradle next to the bed. Then when he wakes up hungry, mom can just plug him in and go back to sleep. No, she won't roll over and smother him, this kind of thing has worked for 100,000 years to the benefit of children's nutrition and parental rest. And I have two perfectly healthy adult children to prove it.

Thanks,
We are already on it but he has lots of air so tends to fits of screaming. We got something for it that seems to be helping now thank goodness-The lack of sleep is killing us and setting us on edge although we expected it. Glad the missus and I have been together a bit (going on 15 years now) and can cope with the stress!

Oldsarge said:
Ah luv babies! Hint from an old daddy type. To get a good night's sleep, put the tyke in a cradle next to the bed. Then when he wakes up hungry, mom can just plug him in and go back to sleep. No, she won't roll over and smother him, this kind of thing has worked for 100,000 years to the benefit of children's nutrition and parental rest. And I have two perfectly healthy adult children to prove it.

now now Sarge you are making me all broody...!!

best i start working soon before I start getting other ideas... or that red bikini photo may have a huge bump in it.

island_sands said:
BWAAAAAAAAA!! trust you Shane rofl

Jeeeez Sands, you don't just give someone the opportunity to sneak one by, you point it out in landing lights and crop circles rofl

Of course, it didn't take Shane long at all to land on that one..... rofl rofl

Oh come on its Caden's thread, you lot are just jealous cos he's the cutest here!
I want him :(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT