• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

We're back!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:D
LOL you'll never know ;)

but that was an effin big wave ;)

Last edited:
Pablo said:
You only find Sands close to the blue water, wearing skimpy wetsuits :hmm

Call her "little tiny" and the only :crutch is on your future :ko

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well, comparatively speaking, I mean.... Take a look at This photo. Now, you see the tall guy in the back right int he light blue shirt? and you see the blonde in the front left? To me, she qualifies as tiny..... :D and MUCH more graceful than the walrus doing the bellyflop.... and FWIW - a 7mm Half-dry hardly qualifies as a "skimpy" wetsuit! ;-)

Hey Sands, can you believe we are fighting over you? rofl
Diana sends her love too!:girlie

Last edited:
express myself badly... nothing new!!! :(

Last edited:
bdurrett said:
Hey Sands, can you believe we are fighting over you?
Diana sends her love too!
Did I miss something here? :mute

Pablo, I think your cruising for a :ko rofl

bdurrett said:
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hey Sands, can you believe we are fighting over you? rofl
Diana sends her love too!:girlie

Thanks! and the same back...

yeah i think i have also missed something here! :hmm

wellcomed

hola Pablo

you're allways wellcome... no worriezsz :D

we need to get you a girlfriend who speaks real English.. not Kiwi english... :rcard

:ko :ko

island_sands said:
Thanks! and the same back...

yeah i think i have also missed something here! :hmm

:hmm

It would apper that a little judicious editing has been done. There is a post or 2 missing. Didn't miss much though, just Pablo and I "mano a mano." ;)

Diana saw the photo and made me print it on the spot for our photo album...:D

Light come up after a #$@% from Sands: not a tiny temper for sure... but she knows me well and is not the first time I get in trouble expressing myself badly :chatup :chatup

I'm not as big as you Bret, but on my pictures with Sara she just look perfect and I :ko anyone trying to take me that.

Now!!! how about this indispensable private english lessons :D :D :D

Pablo said:
Now!!! how about this indispensable private english lessons :D :D :D
Now repeat after me! A, B, C< .....Z ;)
Sorry mate :D Iggy her!! your english is without doubt the most charming version I have ever heard and if you change I will sulk forever :(

bdurrett said:
:hmm

It would apper that a little judicious editing has been done. :D

nothing to do with me!!! :) i didn't ask him to edit anything.. just to explain himself... before he got into more trouble :ko

rofl rofl

Poor Pablo... you just can't win... :girlie :girlie :girlie

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT