• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wetsuit too big!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mlaen

Making progress...
Jun 22, 2003
Now what can I do if my wetsuit doesn't fit to my skin on my neck? That part is a bit too large. The problem is if i let some water in my hood all that goes down. I had no problem in summer when the water in good but in winter it's cold and it's not good.
How can i solve this???? Please!?!?!

You can send it to a place that can make the alterations, though I am not sure about that in Croatia being that I am in the US, or you can do it yourself. Neoprene is very easy to cut and then glue back together. There are a number of posts pertaining to doing your own sewing job. I would search under "wetsuit repair", and "wetsuit alterations". Use a really flexible glue, do not use Aquaseal! I use Seam Grip Seam sealer and it works really well.
Jim

Thnakx!
Just one more question about your previous post:
I have a Omer Mimeticco Med so what should i do about that masked part?

I didn't express myself good (I have a treeible english):head :duh
I ment that masked textile?
Hope it was successful explanation:hmm

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…