• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What do ya get....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bdurrett

Colorado Transplant
Sep 19, 2002
For having the first thread that has been active for over 3 years and has over 1000 replies? I mean BESIDES a check-in to the local psychiatric lock-up? rofl rofl rofl rofl and don't say :ban for life either! :t

Too bad that the "thankyou" smiley doesn't work :waterwork It would be appropriate but all it gives you is :thankyou

and I don't really want to insult anyone by telling them "hank you!" I mean, them's could be fightin' words :martial in some places an' we jus don know 'bout it! rofl

Bret

Bret,

Pretty amazing. Check out the thread to find out if anyone got anything of interest :D

That's alright Bret, I'll say it for you...

bis.gif

:thankyou

I'll say it too, Bret, as one of the Three Wise (????)... something...

Ahem...
It wasn't easy, posting all of those posts. I have my crazy instructors to thank for inspiring random thoughts in my mind that would otherwise never have been there. All those nights when I should have been studying, I was here, faithfully writing out acronyms that make no sense at all. It wasn't easy, I tell you. Sanity did try to creep in, oh yes it did, but I thwarted it. Bret and Adrian deserve special thanks in being just as fanatical; oh yes, they were.

Seriously, folks, I had a lot of fun. Next stop, 2000! :duh

You said it, Loopy. The thread has become very popular. :) 10,000 posts here we come!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT