• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What do you see?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeepThought

Freediving Sloth
Sep 8, 2002
First, look at the picture bellow (it is advised to click on the image):

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
What did you see?

Researches have shown that little kids were not able to identify the couple because they do not have the associative memory of this scene.
What they really see are 9 dolphins.
If it takes you more than 3 seconds to find them then you have proudly passed the "dirty mind" test. :)

BS probably.

can't see a single dolphin. forget the whole 9 of them.
going to blame this on apnea. rofl

I'm straining . . . switching to trifocals . . . reaching for the magnifying glass . . . nope! Not a dolphin in sight. Not even a wolphin.

haha... i was having trouble too....gotta think differently tahn you were before. id give you a good hint but its not my thread to do so! but yes..it did take me more than 3 secs to find them

I can only find 6, but it took me a minute or two to figure out what to focus on ,

Look at the gray areas in the "two people" and you'll make out the dolphin shapes

No Dolphin, guess I'm have a dirty mind, that shouldn't come as a shock.....

:D

Oh! Kind of like those computer generated "art" works that the rage a couple of years back where you had to unfocus your eyes to see the image. I found all nine. Horrors! Innocence at my age????

DeepThought said:
First, look at the picture bellow (it is advised to click on the image):

an embracing couple! no dolphins at all... hell i must have a filthy mind. You can tell Alison and I went to the same finishing school rofl rofl

Last edited:
At last I can see the dolphins! It took a lot more than 3 seconds though...

haha..honestly..why would anyone want to see dolphins anyway?? we got an almost R rated pic up !!!!! lol

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT