• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What on earth?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
While browsing today, I saw a picture appear at the top.. so went into some of Emma Farell's pictures... and found this one!

Umm, who are they, and what on earth are they doing? :naughty The voyeur on the right is lauging as well! rofl

Attachments

• 311544760008.jpg
    311544760008.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 172
Hehehe...
Sorry to ruin your dreamy Sunday again but what you see is quite innocent. :)
Martin Stepanek is assisting some random chick to take off the rubber... suit.
The voyeur on the right is Herbert Nitsch. Judging by the white stuff on his face he has been through the same procedure not long ago...

:ban

Wishbone said:
Hehehe...
Sorry to ruin your dreamy Sunday again but what you see is quite innocent. :)
Martin Stepanek is assisting some random chick to take off the rubber... suit.
The voyeur on the right is Herbert Nitsch. Judging by the white stuff on his face he has been through the same procedure not long ago...

:ban

rofl rofl

that's two laughs i have had today.. StretchArmstrong just about killed me with his photos of his gear! check out the first one...

He's got some great rig! However the first photo tricks your eye a bit...

oh dreamy Sundays.. bring 'em on... :D

Reactions: Freediver81
rofl too funny :D There you see I'm not the only one to end up on my knees!!

rofl rofl roflDont speak with your mouth full, its very rude, wink
I think or at least hope its sun screen ;)

Alison said:
rofl rofl roflDont speak with your mouth full, its very rude, wink
I think or at least hope its sun screen ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA you naughty girl! yeah someone must have squeezed the bottle too hard!

Sarah!!!

you have a very dirty mind! (It takes one to know one rofl )!!!

Said

island_sands said:
i think we should stop now.. can't you tell i'm island locked? I need to get out more...

Naaaaahhhhh. I recognize this one... this is the "Oh SH$%! I have soap in my eyes and it hurts and there is only peed-in-pool-water to rinse it out with" face..... it isn't a look of utter and total disgust, :yack neither unutterable and indescribable ecstacy rofl but only "OOWWWWWW!"

I mean, look at the hands (or the blur that is supposed to be the hands). That is the the international sign for "Where is that da#^ water bucket?!?!?" The wrinkled forehead and the tightly squeezed shut eyes are a good clue too....

Of course, I guess one could always interpret all that as "PUT IT AWAY BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY MORE OF THAT!" too rofl rofl rofl

Last edited:
What intrigues me more is that new wetsuit fasion. It covers only the heads and shoulders but leaves what's attached to wimmin's chest hanging out...
No wonder someone lost control...

Reactions: bdurrett
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT