• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Whats Better One Piece Or Two Piece Wetsuits

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kellya

Apr 6, 2004
I am going to get a wetsuit and i am wondering what is better a one or two piece. I like one piece with built in hoods but i want a warm suit so if 2 piece is warmer i wouldnt think about getting a one peice. I have troubles staying warm so whats warmer?

I don't think it matters if it's one piece or two the main thing is that it fits properly. I wear a one piece with a hooded vest under it in the winter when the water is colder. The hooded vest makes a big difference with my full suit because, in addition to the hood, my one piece has a little to much room in the back allowing cold water to slosh around without the vest. A two piece may be more versatile, especially if the bottoms are a farmer John style, in that you could wear one of the pieces in warmer water instead of needing a whole different suit.:)

By the way. Forgot to mention, I hate wearing a hood. I only do it if there's a danger of hypothermia for the number hours I plan to be in the water.:(

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT