• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's your star sign

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What's your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Leo

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Pisces

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Gemini

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters

gerard

Oct 3, 2002
You might think this thread is irrelevant to the subject. I believe that's not.

The best freedivers generally belong to the signs of Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces (in theory) but Virgo, Capricorn, Libra and Aquarius are good too.

In the Messopotamian Horoscope (which is the typical western one) I am a Libran with Virgo as ascendant.

In the Chinese Horoscope, I am a Horse.

And please don't think of this stuff as witchery.

Regards, gerard.

P.D.: I had to abbreviate the poll because there are 12 Constellations and only 10 options.

hi

Gerard I think im a Virgo Bday is in september ?

cheers

I can't tell anymore if you are kidding around or not :D

I'm an 'Aries' so I guess I'm out of luck in ever becoming the best.
But according to the chinese Horoscope I was born in the year of the rat. Which is cool cos everyone knows rats are good swimmers right ! ;)

Cheers,
Wal

Walrus, Walrus

:naughty

You are a bad boy;)

I bet your ascendant is Scorpio.

Rats are good swimmers!:p

Ivan, Virgo if your birthday is before the 24th otherwise you are a dreamer Libran, like me.

Take care folks, gerard.

hi

My Bday 6th September so im virgo right :duh

cheers

ps I thought rats feet were to small to move there body.

cheers

This stuff is a bunch of witchery! In colonial America we'd have burned you at the stake!
:thankyou

Im a virgo...

Im a Pisces. But I cant really swim that well. I mean I can, but deep depths scare the cr*p out of me. LOL Kinda ironic that I love diving soooo much. I'm more of an enthusiast though...:D

Originally posted by Stephan Welan
I've changed the poll to reflect all star signs as their own options.

Thanks. Gerard

Originally posted by TMcKee
I'm a virgo...

I can see that.

BTW Libra (me) and Virgo make quite good friends
;)

Gerard.

I'm a Sagittarius. In the Chinese Zodiac I was born in the year of the Tiger, 1962. I've given this some thought before and think maybe that's why I like to hunt and fish so much. Much of what I do is done solo. Whether on land with rifle, shotgun, pistol, bow or underwater with speargun or polespear, it's not the act of the kill that brings pleasure, but rather the kill as the closure to a successful chase.:D

P.S.-It's okay to play with your food as long as it is still alive.;)

Last edited:
I'm a rat and a scorpion... so I guess I can't use astrology as an excuse!

Originally posted by efattah
Pisces.

Obvioulsy one of the best freedivers belongs to the water signs.

Didn't I mention that early in this thread?

Cosmos is infinite but human knowledge is relative.

Regards, gerard.

hi

Gerard what is cosmos I didnt see that on the list ?

cheers

Originally posted by samdive
I'm a rat and a scorpion... so I guess I can't use astrology as an excuse!

Nonsense, Sam. Rats are pretty much just foragers and opportunists, but scorpions, on the other hand, scorpions are great hunters. They are of the arachnid species and eat insects and spiders. I think they have problems with large spiders, though. When I was living in southern CA I used to occassionally see a tarantula dining on a scorpion.:)

Cancer, a water sign... of course. Only one other Cancer voted so far so I had to post. I also have the Chinese Dragon thing going for me, I believe dragons are supposed to be at home in both water and land but not sure about that.

Reactions: donmoore
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT