• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to buy in italy(rome, venice)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

erayozer

Oct 16, 2006
I will go to rome and venice in a week and want to buy a OMER mimetic wetsuit. Can you give me information about shops in rome and venice where I can get such stuff?? Thank a lot...

P.S: What is the avarage price for a 6.5mm OMER mimetic wetsuit

Ask forum member Spaghetti about shops but if you are in Rome and are looking for a wetsuit then try Polo Sub as their suits are excellent!!!

www.polosub.com

Last edited:
Thanks for your help, but i guess its too expensive for me. I looked up inthe internet site and the price is about 250€. I have 100-150€ for a wetsuit. And I hope I can find a OMER wetsuit with that price...

I couldnt send spagetti an private message because his inbox is full:( I hope he will respond here...

For a well-stocked shop in Rome, try the "Emporio de Pescatore". You really should consider Polosub suits, though. The price varies according to the style and the material, put I think that they're a really good value. I've been very happy with the suit that they made for me.

JD

Both Todarosport and Emporio del Pescatore have good prices and feedback. Try also Islandparadise, inside Rome (address is Via Appia Nuova). In Venice I don't know. I have only one friend who spears there and he buys his gear in Mestre, that's on firm land, not in Venice city.
Prices? The old mimetic med and ocean mimetic are now available in sell-offs at 120 euro or less. Average price for new models is 140/160 euro.
Have a nice journey, and taste the Sarde in Saòr (venetian fish dish with sour onion dressing).

I don't suppose anybody knows of any dive shops in or around Florence, Italy, where I might be able to buy a suit by Omer or Picasso?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT