• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where's Jim?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Newbie_spearo

AKA Not So Newbie Anymore
Jan 28, 2008
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is in the right section but was wondering if anyone has heard from Jimdoe2you recently? I sent him a PM about my order and he hasn't responded which is not like him? Is he away and not checking PM's or just really busy?

Thanks

Jono,

I am here and have been posting over the last few days, all the gear you want is here except for your personal wetsuit (I have the one suit for your friend), and I haven't placed a new Beuchat order yet because I have a $3,000 minimum order amount to meet. PM me or contact me through email and we caaan discuss time frames and other options.

Thanks,
Jim

:)

Haha yes well I have the guns now all i need is the new wetty and a few other bits and pieces and I'll be living in the water:fridaynot drinking of course:rcard

Shouldn't you be asleep? I know your like 2 hours behind us but that still makes it 12:20 you spend waaaayyyy too much time on here, and I thought I was bad

Last edited:
HAHAHHA yes it is mate 12:25am

I just finished watching a movie and me wife is still playing her game
plus i like it here, usually always something to read :)

p.s. your alot worse than me cause at 2:30am i am well into ZZZzzz rofl

Yeh well between writing research papers and studying for exams I like to indulge in the nicer things in life. In actual fact I do my uni homework between posting replies on here:friday

Plus I have the excuse that everyone else I am trying to get hold of is awake now and it's the only time I can get quick responses?

Last edited:
For me midnight is the normal time i goto bed as i dont need more than 6.5 hours sleep.
I used to stay up like you till 2-3am but i was always a crabby bastard so my wife put a stop to that rofl

Haha, yeh but I don't have to get up till 10 or 11 depending on whether or not I attend my lecture. I'm 3/4 of the way through a paper that is driving me insane so I got on here to reclaim some of my sanity!!!

THANK YOU DB!!!

HAHA ok i will let you win this battle i need some zzz zzz

Till we meet again :martial rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT