• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Which country?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Which country are you from?

• Norway

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Sweden

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Denmark

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Finland

• Canada

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Belgium

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England/Britain

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • France

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Hawaii

• North America

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • South America

• North Africa

• South Africa

• Australia

• New Zealand

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Austria

• Other

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
Same as my friend Glenn :)

Renate de Bruyn is also Dutch, and WR dynamic no fins holdster!

Maybe add The Netherlands here too? 8)

Kars.
www.freeapnea.nl

I don't see my place

Hey my place doesn't apear ! im from el caribe

well is ok ,,,Now I have a new perspective

saludos

Israel, which is in Asia, which is aparantly in Other. :)
You had 18 possibilites, and managed to ignore a continent :D(exluding antactica, which has only none-human freedivers).

Re: picture

Originally posted by neshamah
my place (picture not quoted/Tommy)

Are you kidding me?? Awesome place dude. Wouldn't mind living there at all. Got a spare room? :D

I also have to comment on your avatar pic (the one under your name). You keep changing it so often, I sometimes find I am asking myself if "Daniel has a new pic brewing soon" haha... Keep it up! Some of the earlier pics were pretty cool. :) This christmas box I don't know what to think of though.. what does it contain? A pair of C4s? ;)

hi

Oye me hiciste reir -- You make me laugh friend -

they call it matanzas because the indian there kill the espanoles o the espanoles kill the indian in that river ( yumuri) not sure

also pipin lived in the other side of the bay he spear fishing in there -

well I tell you is a beautiful place-- this is the only picture from the bahia of matanzas

that I could find on the internet -- I would like to take myself a picture from that place - why not we can freedive one day there-- the problem is that I have beeing out of cuban for 14 long years Im hoping for the time I can go back to my place so when that time comes you wouldn't think when daniel is going to post a new picture because everyday will be posting everyday a pictures not only picture but video too

there is a place near matanzas " Playa Giron" maybe you are familiarizado with this ! that has 50 m of visibility I spear there one time and the clear of the water was increible

I Try to shot a fish thinking the fish was close and I cound't get to the botton - imagine how clear the watter was - that confuse me

varadero beach is 30 kilometros from there the best beach in cuba -- so what else say -

bueno saludos

Daniel.

Last edited:
PS

This christmas box I don't know what to think of though.. what does it contain? A pair of C4s?

Tommy me too - I don't know what that box contain

hey what is C4s???

Daniel.

I got your point

Ok Tommy I got your point ,,, I think the C4 is to big to feet in my litle christmas box ...

is that the fins you have ? they are really nice I have the sporsub variant,,,,

Are you still thinking what my litle christmas box contain?

saludos y que la pases bien

Daniel.

Last edited:
I'm from Croatia.

Kike Curavic is one of the best freedivers in the world, he's
from Croatia. ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT