• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Which Waterway bifins to buy?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aydin

Sep 8, 2003
I am spearfishing for many years and I'm using the Omer Milleneum Competition for 2 years,and I want to switch the Waterway bifins.If I dive for three hours I have a little discomfort at my legs and ankles,which type of sfiffness or model can you advise for me?? (I'm 180 cm and 82 kg.s)
Aydýn

I am 5'7", 140 lbs and love the number twos. Very soft, but with a lot of snap. Peter at Waterway can really hepl you decide.
Jim

aydýn
Model 2 LD is a great Model. I will recommend you to test before you by a monofin. If you want to spearfish with a monofin ??(Don’t recommend ) take a lock at Specialfins.com
lambis

Motionsyn,
I want an waterway bifin,not a mono,because I love spearfishing.

And thanks to Jim Gglynn for the advice of number twos,I have touched the no 3,5 and it is not stiff as the milleneum comp. but it has an really great snap.

Murat it is nearly 100 euros(I'm not sure,tomorrow I'll post you the real price),and it is made of fiberplastic,it behaves like carbon,but it is not fragile otherwise very durable,it just fits the spearos....
Aydýn

100 euro is nice price. I even paid 130 for gara 3000.
Are they new or used? Also who is the dealer, any internet site ?

Murat,
I beg your pardon,it is 125 euro,you can can buy it from www.esprasub.com,of course it is new,but only blades,but it can be mount on omer,sporasub or picasso
Aydýn

Reactions: Erik
Hello,

Murat, I am impressed for the price you paid you Gara 3000.
Here in France, the price is about 75 euros... :confused:

Well, if you invite me for a hunting trip in Cyprus, I might bring some diving equipments with me ;)

@+
Jeff
About the Waterway fins, anyone has a url?

Dear friends,
I have bought the no 3,5 stiffness ,it is a little bit hard fom the 3 but smoother from the milleneum comp. but it has a very very great snap,at friday I will try them and in a short time i will post my experiences..

Originally posted by Jeff06

Well, if you invite me for a hunting trip in Cyprus, I might bring some diving equipments with me ;)

Yeah you better to bring it ... Bring some extra for me as well:D

Well, not joking, is your island (very) interesting in a speafisher point of view?
Is there a specific season for amberjacks?

I'm looking for spearfishing trips for which I can bring my wife with me :cool:

@+
Jeff

As most of you know water is very clear. Not much fish at least in summer. I don't know much about winter seson, i hope this will be my first winter seson, if exams let me dive:head .
But i know some people regullarly catching decent sized groupers. But all of them are 30+ meters divers...

Yes there is seson for AJ but i don't know when. I did not tried this kind of hunting yet.But i know some people doing it.

Thanks for the information Murat! If you have more information regarding the amberjack season, and how it is possible to meet them, I could be interesting for a short trip (1 week).

@+
Jeff

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT