• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Who makes women's spearo wetsuits?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

deeppeace

Aug 30, 2004
Hi Spearos

Please take a few seconds to post any info you might have on which hunting equipment manufacturers make spearfishing wetsuits for women. I'm not talking about small sizes - I mean suits that will actually fit right around a curvy figure!! :eek:

Thanks!

Elios..... I haven't got a small size - far from it!! And it fits well. Although mine's a freediving suit, pretty sure they will make spearo suits as well. www.eliossub.com

Good luck

Donna :)

Hiya

i had the same problem when i was shopping for a wetsuit for my girlfriend. At the end we simply had one custom made. The cut is very different to the men's style (obviously!!!!), so much so that they couldn't make her a camo suit like mine. All in all, it wasn't that much more expensive, and she's VERY happy with her new wetsuit!!

Regards
miles

Reactions: portinfer
Elios .. elios ... elios.... mmmmmm Elios !

Really nice suits - nice prices - deeppeace where are you based ? If you are in Europe then Elios would be good - they are in Italy - you have to wait a bit or "encourage" them to finish your order but the end result is very good.

I bought an Elios 5mm with Kanako outer and open-cell inner. Easy to put on with water (no soap - still works), fits like a glove, is warm and generally a joy to use.

I got medium density Heiwa neoprene by the way - all this came out pretty cheap - about £115 I think then need to add a wedge for postage - total was about £130 or so. Pretty sweet.

I did all the measurements and then emailed them via their form on the site. Worked out well.
Good luck - Edward

Oh - just read Miles's mail above - Elios do camo suits too - any finish on the inner or outer basically - (Yeah, and I get commission from them so tell them I sent you.. Just kidding ! But they are nice suits.)

Variety of different camos too.

Cheers
Ed

www.mixsub.com and other

www.mixsub.com can made a wetsuit to measure for women. They do all the time. YOu can see the measure sheet in its web.

It is not a joke, but they have developed the women system to "piss?" outside of the wetsuit like men do with what is called here "pisete". No more bad smell and other problems. The owner developed it to his wife and friends-women.

You have a choice of colors, camo, chicle, etc. The problem is that they are not in USA, but spain.

good luck

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT