• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Who's going, who's not??

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

xsaul

Jan 13, 2004
Water Rat here,

Just wondering....'Cause I'm not--and I wanna know who to cheer on!
Kars, of course, if he's there....Tanya, Mandy, Daniel, (?), Tyler (?), Paul (?) Aaron (?), Gerald (?)...etc. etc.... (???)
Water Rat

Cheer on the UK Team
Boys - Sam Still (bam bam) Mark Harris (Alt Saint) Dave King (?)
Dave Harries (tec dave)

Girls - Hannah Stacey, Anne Marie Kitchen-Wheeler, Suzanne Pugh, Zoe Hall

and me, the Manager, Captain and Coach in one (samdive)

I think we are the only team to be finalised so far

Sam

Well - the DB Media Crew will be present. At the moment it's Me (Papa Smurf), Gareth Powell (Surface Photo Smurf) and Tim Calver (U/W Photo Smurf). Paul Kotik (Editor Smurf) and Cliff Etzel (News Smurf) might make an appearance as well.

All Smurfs will be found in their natural habitat - the BAR!

Which event are we talking about? Cyprus or Vancouver?

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

i'm not... that goes for Vancouver and Cyprus!

having only dived in the UK for the last 3 years i've decided that i deserve to get away and dive somewhere nice and warm for a change.... so it looks like i'm heading to Dahab in September! :D

I'm hoping this thread is for Vancouver otherwise my post will be wildly wrong :D

GUYS, & GALS....
Yes, indeedie--I *did* mean Vancouver....
Will the Glorious Event be broadcasted on TV????? Hubby and I might not be able to travel--BUT--I DON'T WANNA MISS ***EVERYTHING***!!!!!!
No Booze at Water Rat's house--IT'S BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH--****I'll be THRILLED to TOAST**** with milk, herbal tea, fruit juice, even Good Old H20--ALL THE WINNERS, NO MATTER WHAT NATION--IN FACT--ALL THE PARTICIPANTS--WHETHER CONTESTANTS, TIMERS, SAFETIES, JUDGES, COOKS FOR THE MEALS AFTERWARDS, WAITERS WHO SERVE THOSE MEALS, MEDAL HANDER OUTERS, CAMERA AND NEWS GUYS--AND GALS...Etc. Etc. Etc. EVEN the CLEAN-UP CREW!!!! <Smile> :) :) :) :)
AND......of course.....Those Dreamers....who do our 3,4,5,&6-minute holds privately.....for various sundry reasons........................
Water Rat--<Still Smiling--AND Diving>

I'll be there, will have another bottle of screech for papa smurf and I to split - no copping out this time! :D

will be a nice change - working in the middle of nowhere 40mins from the nearest general store, and If I have to hear any more country music and talk of jesus I'm going to fall on my speargun. :head

If anyone knows a good place to pitch a tent (easy there boys) I'll be looking for a place to camp out.

hola

Hola Rebeca me hicistes reir

I never think about going to a competition?

Well amiga I will be there in my dream taking the amphibious idea " POR CIERTO":

If anyone knows a good place to pitch a tent? jaja

Good one amigos

Daniel

Longfins,

Thanks for calendar.... :) :) :)

Daniel, you're never gonna do the competition thingie???
I probably won't either--lack of money, transportation, and THOSE NERVES OF STEEL--LOL!!!
Water Rat--loving the sport anyways....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT