• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Win a Signed Copy of Award Winning IMAX Film Oceanmen

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
DeeperBlue.com has teamed up with Director Bob Talbot and Talbot Films to offer a lucky readers the chance to win a Limited Edition signed copy of the Blu-Ray version of the award winning IMAX movie Oceanmen.* The Blu-Ray is signed by director Bob Talbot.

Originally shot on 70mm film for showing in large format IMAX, this award winning film poetically tells the stories of world champion free-divers Umberto Pelizzari and Pipin Ferreras as they attempt to dive deeper than anyone had ever dared…over 500 feet…on a single breath of air.

Their personal journeys were filmed in six countries. Stunning aerials and groundbreaking large format underwater photography transport us from the bustle of Miami to the remote serenity of Sardinia…from the coral caverns of the Caribbean to the inky darkness of the deep sea.

To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is head over to the competition page and answer the question correctly.* The competition closes on 29th August 2013.

The post Win a Signed Copy of Award Winning IMAX Film Oceanmen appeared first on DeeperBlue.com.

UZ3hKYQFfVY

Click here for original DeeperBlue.com Post...

I've pre-ordered the movie and paid for it and than after almost one month I got the reply from Talbot Films:
"Thank you for ordering the Signed OceanMen Blu-ray.
I would like to verify that the OceanMen Blu-ray is made for the US market and we can not guarantee that it will play on international systems.
Also, there is a $10 shipping and handling fee to ship internationally.

Please confirm that you still wish for us to fulfill this order and we will issue a PayPal invoice to be paid for the additional $10.
Once we receive payment notification from PayPal we can ship your order."

I asked them to refund the money, as I don't live within the designated Blue-ray Region, but they never did. :vangry
No comments

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT