• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

wind speed

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Alfy

Feb 4, 2013
dear all. .

im going spearing tommorow at the redsea egypt. I checked the weather forecast and the wind speed was
14 kts and i dont know if thats a good weather to spear or will it be a waste since a 5 hour drive to get there

Not an answerable question. Way to dependent on local conditions and your style of spearing. Ask someone who spears where you are going.

Connor

thnx conor

just came back and the wind speed was about 23 KTS .. it was like playing "pirates of the caribbean" ..
but it was a successfull trip but all i could get is some parrot fish and some small groupers (1-2 kilos)

:thankyouim glad im back to shore

alfy

in EGYPT i mostly go to a "HURGHADA" and "EIN EL SUKHNA"
we have some very good spots but its not fishin season yet so im not getting such big catches yet

high hopes for the summer !!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…