• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

women do spearfishing, too!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

vivien

~~~~~~~
Oct 25, 2005
Hi@all,

I'm Vivien and I come from Berlin (Germany) and I am a woman...
I do spearfishing since I was a little girl together with my father and brother.
Later I do just scuba diving. But for two years I rediscover spearfishing and freediving.

(sorry for my terrible english)

Last edited:
Hallo vivien, i'm spago from Italy. So you have a beautiful smile and a good gear. But yet no picture of fishes to post... :girlie

HI Vivien

Welcome to the forum

Great to see more women shooting fish!!!

Especially in tight rubber ;)

Hallo Vivien glad to see you here adding to the growing (?) number of mermaids :)

Ed

Welcome vivien, its good to see you here. And yes, that tight rubber looks better on you than shaca rofl

Welcome Vivien,

Where do you fish?

Shane,

What happen buddy?

Vivien looks better that you in rubber and Jessica Alba looks better than you wearing the Omer Ice.

Cheers

Ivan

www.freediveforlife.com

I've been studying Jessica's style in the water for hours now... really spectacular that someone started from nothing and managed to get pretty good at freediving in such a short time - guess the warm water helped...

rofl

I want to buy the omer ice fins next time. 'Cause they are available in european size 39. (Most of apnea fins not...)

Has somebody experiences with the omer ice?

And who is Jessica A.?

Last edited:
Vivien,

Shane knows very very well those fins, you can find a previous Post about them in the Freediving Equipment section.

Jessica Alba is the actress of the new movie Into the Blue.
She wear those fins in the movie.

Ivan

www.freediveforlife.com

Hello Vivian and welcome to the spearos section, its great to know that a woman likes spearfishing...I have only met 2 spearo women so far.

And yes, Shane knows the Ice fins well, just be aware of his testing techniques, eh Shane? rofl rofl

Sei bitte Willkomen und wir alle hoffen, dass Du dich hier wohl findest,

Bis bald,

Roberto

Oh man, you guys don't give me a chance hahahahha

Vivien, i have trashed the omer ice for the whole summer. If you need some hands on advice let me know :hmm

answer on pm by shane:

:chatup

rofl rofl

Of course, the second picture is posed :girlie
the cressi shirt I wear under my wetsuit.
My brother had the idea to shoot this picture.
But I do not go spearfishing in this dress...

Reactions: Memo
Hey PM's are private :D

I hope you donnt copy what i told you about my mamba rofl rofl rofl

Man, your mamba specs are not top secret :D you released all information bit by bit on the forum!!! rofl

Memo said:
Man, your mamba specs are not top secret :D you released all information bit by bit on the forum!!! rofl

I usually prefer to release all my information in one go :hmm :ban

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT