• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

women do spearfishing, too!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Vivien, welcome to D.B. Women and Spearfishing? nothing out of the ordinary there, the Original apneasts were Japanese Oyster fishers, Hope to see more Mermaids in the future, especialy if they look that good in Rubber LOL.
P.s Men dont only brag about fish. rofl rofl rofl also cars.

Yes, that is right groopermadness!

Do you know the fishing women in south corea?
They are called "Haenyo" and do apnoefishing on Cheju Island.
they are a traditional pure women society! Very very interesting, how they dive...
you can search for "haenyo" on google and watch some pictures.
Few years ago, I wanted to make a documentary about them for the german television, but a editor pinched my idea. :rcard

very nice vivien!! you now have all the guys attention.. keep them coming!
where was that photo taken, Spain? very nice pics...

Man, and I thought sharks were fast... rofl rofl

Viv: Wo tauchst Du den? Doch nicht in Deutschland?

Vivien , the only way that no one can steal ideas, is not to tell anyone, Just do it (as Nike Says).

Pssst! here is my latest neoprene

Attachments

• oceanboat2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 406
Hey guys,

Thank you all for so much reply. :thankyou

shane:
wow, I saw some pictures of you in Ibiza. I cannot keep pace with it .... wow
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

island sands:
Yes, the pictures were shooted in Spain, (Mallorca)
The first one last sunday and the second last june.

Shadowkiller:
Du sprichst deutsch?
Most of my scuba dives (80%) I've done in Germany. We (family) have a small bungalow close to a nice lake, where we have a compressor, tanks and all stuff...
Sometimes I trained freediving and spearfishing there, too. But it is a comlpete other feeling as in med sea. I can only do spearfishing in holiday :waterwork

groupermadness:
It was more complicated... I must tell them the idea to get the job to film it.
at this time I was a greenhorn in this business.

ocean girl:
Are sure that you're right in this forum?

Hmmmmmmmmm, now i'm all a blush,so much neoprene is not good for an old man, or should i say Lack of Neoprene.

I am smelling some jealousy in hereeeeeeeee! first it was boats, now neoprene!!

Hiya

Welcome to DB!!!!

Memo, JEALOUSY is GOOD for all of us!!! rofl

Vivien, thats a nice guns you've got there. I'm sure if the guys look long enough, they WILL see the gun!!!! What make is it??

Regards
miles

ps. feel free to post some more pictures!!!

Oh come on miles, don't you noticed? Its a omer's master america. Probably i am the exception to notice it only at 5.th look to the picture. rofl rofl

Yes , it is rigtht! murat. (omer - master america 90)
But on the first picture it is a beuchat mundial competition 600.

Miles was talking about Viviens GUNS not gun rofl rofl rofl

Miles i know you too well

Really Nice GUN vivi
Today me and my GF goin' to hunt sea bass for 10 days , if she get one , i ll attach photos here

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…