• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

wooden 75 cm roller speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

denmyos

Jun 14, 2014
Since i'm probably gonna run a paypal refund case against http://www.seawolf-sub.com/ i'm looking for a new wooden 75ish cm roller speargun.
It has to be from within europe, and not a inverted rollergun.

I'm open for any idears as long a they are a trustworthy company, (for lack of a better word), since my experience with seawolf-sub is pretty bad.
I have been looking at
Arcus
Budak
Abellan

Other i should look at?
Thank you :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles with seawolf, looking at their website it seems they make really nice guns.

Not sure if they build a gun that will suit your requirements but some other names that come to mind that may be worth checking out:
Alemanni - Italy
Deamon Teak - Portugal
Neptunus - Greece

Thanks i will look at them.

Seawolf speargun has been 6 months on the way.
They keep writing: next week we will send it.
And suddenly it was: we send it last month.
And: oh sorry, we send you a new one.

They fail to produce a track and trace number.
When i ask for it, they dont reply.

Actually they just wrote me:
The gun will arrive to you place on the 9th july

how do they know that, if they can't send me a track and trace number?

And my 180 days paypal refund runs out on the 8th of july..

the whole thing is very strange.!

6 months... wow! That will test the patience of even the most patient person.

Communication is unfortunately where most of these companies fall down. What most of these small (and some big) companies don't get is in business building a great product is just part of the puzzle, actively and truthfully engaging with their customers is just as important.

6 months... wow! That will test the patience of even the most patient person.

Communication is unfortunately where most of these companies fall down. What most of these small (and some big) companies don't get is in business building a great product is just part of the puzzle, actively and truthfully engaging with their customers is just as important.

I totally agree.
Even though they have a big instagram profil and facebook, their lack in the communication department is equally as big.

I also fund this speargun, Danish company.

Also looks nice. :)

Love and behold http://www.seawolf-sub.com/ gave me a track and trace number yesterday.

Funny how after i started a Paypal refund case against them, they can suddenly come up with a track and trace number,,,, the day before they told me i should actually recieved the gun.

According to UPS it should arrive by thursday or friday this week.
But dont really know what i'm getting, since they asked for my hand measurement, i don't see how they can suddenly make the gun/handle after they say they already shipped it.

I have to wait and see, maybe i'm getting a piece of wood with a note saying......Make it yourself!!!! :)

Hope you get your gun. I just received a refund from PayPal after zero responses from Subprof when a month after having been paid they said absolutely nothing about sending me the Carbon C4 "Mr Dark". They even refused to answer PayPal when I raised the matter with them and that was the final straw, so PayPal reversed the transaction. The returned money goes into your PayPal account, so rather than have it sit there I purchased a C4 "Urukay" which was delivered a couple of days ago from a local store. Not what I wanted exactly, but at a very good discount as they were having a sale.

Yes, i finally got the gun.
6 months waiting, and a paypal refund case.
Why dont people just get their act together, and do a probber service, instead of all this hassle.
The gun looks really nice though, if they would have better service, i wouldn't buying from them again.

But after this,,,never again!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT