• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

woot woot rounding 2nd base

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

madprops

Apr 22, 2009
no i'm not talking about base ball or getting layed lol

my fins mask belt vest speargun back up mask snorkel and knife just left london today

ill be getting them soon and then ill be training hard for a 100 meter dynamic

that is if the 3000 HF are really that much better then my scuba fins :)

was wrong its in calgary now yeaaaaaaaaaa 3 hours away .... i bet you i'm going to have to wait till monday tho :blackeye

whooooooooooo my "mail" is now in medicine hat. that just so happens to be the city i'm in :) in about 2 hours ill be getting my errrr um "mail" yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.....that is all

yeaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaa got my gear .... what gear you ask? well my free diving gear silly... oh what did i get you ask ...

1 best hunter spider back plate (black size L) happy with how it fits now just need to find lead that will fit.. should not be hard
1 cressi marsellaise belt (black) omg this thing is big ill need to put a band to hold the extra belt
1 cressi gara 3000 HF (black size 46-47) they could be a bit smaller to fit my feet better but i still need to get my socks so i'm thinking they will fit just right
1 cressi SL/70 pneumatic (it says black but really who are you trying to fool i'm looking at it right now and its grey) with power regulator
1 cressi minima (black on black silicone) wow does it ever fit great still have to test it in the pool
1 cressi killer (black) blade 8 CM
1 omer alien (brown camo) it fits just as well as the minima, did i ever luck out!! sweet mask you can see lots
1 omer zoom (brown camo) don't really like the mouth peace but i new that from the pic in scuba store. how can i be a poser without matching gear???

now just waiting on my omer brown camo 6.5 mm wetsuit 5 mm socks 4 mm gloves.
so far everything has fit just the way i want it to... errrr um ah... i take that back till i try that belt on with the lead but i'm sure it will be fine

scuba store was great. i mean four days to my door, got back to me with in minutes of my e-mails. i got eveything at once so shipping was only around 90 bucks for all of that woot woot

when i get scuba stuff ill be getting it from them

best part about all of this NO dutie fees i mean does it get any better??

now if i had got some sleep that 84 meter dynamic pb of mine would be falling today, but ill just wait and rest till i get my socks then i'm going for 100 meters

Scrub those masks with toothpaste before you use them amigo, otherwise they'll fog up for sure.

Scrub those masks with toothpaste before you use them amigo, otherwise they'll fog up for sure.

toothpaste ...reall? is this one of thoes things thats going to come up in 5 years in this kind of a story...... aww don't feel bad new guy, lots of people mess up. do you know madprops put tothpaste in his mask when we told him to rofl

It really works dude, I have read that alien mask can be bad for fogging so you might have to do it more then once. I had a scuba mask I had to tooth paste like 5 times before it would stop fogging on me.
That's some nice gear you got yourself.

It really works dude, I have read that alien mask can be bad for fogging so you might have to do it more then once. I had a scuba mask I had to tooth paste like 5 times before it would stop fogging on me.
That's some nice gear you got yourself.

thanks man... yea when i put it on it was starting to fog already. but the fit .... its just right

any kind of toothpaste or will some types be bad for my masks

Might not be the applicable forum post but i was cruising aquasports website tonight and it looks like performance freediving is putting on a course in june and july. Kirk and Mandy were great last time they were out.

Aquasport Scuba Center Upcoming Events

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT