• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wow! Check This Out!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I always thought that the free diver is a kind of philosopher.
Above lays the answer...

Man, for a hundred bucks, how can you go wrong?! :cool:

Somebody wanna find out what they're made of and do they make 3mm and 7mm suits? Karma will rain down on you...

They are made of HEIWA japaneze slickskin inside neoprene.
The brown/green only comes in 3mm.

"Ask and you shall receive."-The bible.

Reactions: icarus pacific
Absolutely.
I distirbute their products around the net.

Abyssus abyssum invocat.

Hi Spiros,
Do we have to order thru EBay or is there a contact number or fax # that we can order...I'm interested in the 3mm suit
Thanks Longfin

Reactions: donmoore
can we send you our measurements and you tell us what size ?
thanks

cant wait till april...

can you tell me which specific measurements you need? i know the usual one, or at least i think i do, but i just wnat to make sure.
thanks a bunch

Hey Spiros!
Wow what a bargain!!
Are they ok for women too or are they all mens suits? (either way my freind is after one too)
How much is shipping to the UK?

Hi Alison
I will find out about women suits and post it tomorrow.
Shipping for UK is 30€.

very interesting

Hey, I was just wondering if the 3 mm 2 piece Heiwa is available in all black exterior? My OMER is so full of holes it is almost funny....almost.

Brad

Hey Alison!
There is only one wetsuit designed exclusive for women.
I will post the picture sometime later,maybe tomorrow.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT