• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wow! Check This Out!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi spiro very attractive at that price for sure;)

Where are the made? Greece? What about the durablity of the suit? smooth skin? Open cell? My friend goes regullarly to the the greece how long it took to made one "custom" fit????

Spiro, can you give me your e-mail so we can discuss details further;)

Has anyone purchased and received any of these wetsuits yet? I was wondering if the quality was good.

I bought 2 suits(3mm green camo & 5mm blue camo) off of spiros on ebay. I will post a full review when I receive them. If the quality of his suits match the quality of his service, I will be bery happy.

I got caught up in things for work and home, but Spiros was very patient and when I finally got measurements to him, he finished my suit in record time!!!

Now I just have to wait patiently for the courier to deliver them :waterwork

yeah i ordered one too, 3mm camo...

he is very patient guy:D

he accept my measurment table, and answered all of my e-mail (about 20 of them:D ).

Sounds like great customer service! You can't beat the his prices. Sound almost to good to be true. Let me know when you receive.

I got one. The suit looks good, but I ordered a size 6 and got a size 5. Did we miscommunicate? I sent you an e-mail a week or two ago but have received no response yet. Where do we go from here, Spiro? I can't use the size I received. :eek:(
Mark

ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Dear Mark
First of all the wetsuit that I have send you was size 6.
As you may know sometimes sizes from one brand to another have some differences.
Second I havent recieved any email from you since April the 2nd in wich you stated a possible fault in sizing and I immediatelly offered to solve the problem.
I have all our email history in file and I am ready to send you or post all the copies you want.
Lets say that my email never reached you due to any hi-tec internet failure.Would'nt be more wised to just send me another?
You can see from our transaction that I always answer my emails and 99,99% within the same day.Or you could just call...you have my number dont you?
Why would I avoid you?
To get a bad feedback in eBay or in this Forum?
That's bad bussiness Mark and that is something I just dont do...
In addition you can see posted in ALL my auctions clearly stated in my selling policies,that all my products are covered with a FULL refund.
I have ALL the answers and ALL the solutions for my customers Mark, just ask for one.
Please contact me
Spiros

diveskin@diveskin.gr
info@diveskin.gr
sales@diveskin.gr
questions@diveskin.gr
payments@diveskin.gr
:waterwork

Our solution works for both of us. Thanks, Spiros.
Best regards,
Mark

i got my suit two weeks ago, used it two times. It works ok.

I advise this suit for those needs tailor made suit for cheap price.

he spiros where exactly are you in greece, cause in summer I´ll go to crete and i was wondering if i can buy myself a nice suit there......:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT