• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wreck diving with a purpose!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nasportsmouth

Jul 11, 2002
Are you and your group looking for something different in your diving? If so, somewhere near you a lonely wreck is looking for a bit of attention.....!

The NAS 'Adopt A Wreck' scheme is now 'live' and looking for participants.

The scheme is designed to add some purpose to your diving, and at the same time add some information to our knowledge of our maritime heritage. For more details visit the website at

www.nasportsmouth.org.uk/purpose/adoptawreck.htm, or e-mail us at

adoptawreck@nasportsmouth.org.uk

to receive a fully-detailed explanatory pack.

This is YOUR chance to prove that divers DO care about their maritime heritage.

Dear, Mr. nasportsmouth

Every thing done should have aplan, to prevent mistakes :)

Thanks for this site :)

Although I read subjects in this forum about diving, I feel fear and I like swimming more than diving.

Have anice day Mr. nasportsmouth :)

Welcome

Welcome to our site Violet:
Hopefully by reading about some of the adventures here we can help you overcome your fear of diving. It will open up a whole new world.
Jay:wave

Hi Mr. Jay Styron

Thanks, and I hope I learn something from their adventures :)

" Union is strength " :)

Thanks again Mr. Jay Styron :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT