• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Writing for mags, newspapes, etc.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shoutatthesky

Generalist
Mar 4, 2006
I would love to write for papers, magazines, web based media, anything really.
I know many of you on DB struggle with English (even the native speakers) so if I can help by proof reading your submissions then I would be happy to help.
I also have the ability to take high quality images both under and out of the water. These images could act as an adjunct to the story or could be for a story you are writing yourself.

Adam Sumner
New Zealand
A.k.A shoutatthesky

Hi dam,

You can always write to the local dive mags ie DiveNZ and the Aussie spearfishing mag with your experiences.

Thanks Fran , How about some more freediving stories in the newspapers? Can we come to an arrangement about fees everytime I mention 'No Bubbles'?:t

From "Dam"(n)

Adam
Stephan Whelan is contemplating a scheme of paying people to do articles for DB.. why not contact him?

Let's get freediving out there first then if/when it makes any money we can talk :t

The boom is happening Fran. There is a great big bubble of passion just about to burst. I know it! You are gonna be busy busy busy next season.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT