• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

www.dpearfishing.de online shop scam!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Never had any problem with that shop. I ordered lot of things there. They are very kind and help a lot. I am on the Far East of Russia and if they would cheat, it would be very easy. So, I would expect that you saw a cached version of the page, while information was already updated. In this case your order was later than they changed the information and they are right.

I am glad that you did not have a problem and I believe your words for your case. But for my case, you are talking based on your assumptions and I am talking based on facts.

Reactions: zoran cikotic
ordered some rubbers,belt and dyneema from spearfishing.de
It was 10 days ago
payed the same day,but still no answer when they will send my package
In my case also they say last week thwy were on vacation!

yesterday,after I send another email telling them I must unfortunatelly contact paypal for my money refund,shop offered me 1,9m of Riffe rubbers in 3 different pieces?! And for belt and dyneema I was offered money refund(after 10 days of waiting)....
Finally I got may money back,and ordered from another shop.
Spearfishing.de next time? No,thanks!

I ordered from them last week when they were on holiday. Just had FedEx confirmation the order has shipped today-....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

....i ordered sometimes from them in the past years. some big mixed up orders. never really had any trouble.
but i always write them a confirmation email with a list of all the items i order, to let them confirm if they
have all the items in stock ready to ship at their own warehouse.
then, and only then, i will finalize my order and do the payment.
all shipments reached within one week. once there was a little issue about a wrong shaft diameter, no big deal....

Online Shop Scam (ww.spearfishing.de)

I want to spread an unethical and unprofessional act of online shop www.spearfishing.de to the community so other will not make the mistake I did.

I made a bulk order from the shop, and even though all of the items seemed in stock, it took them five working days, seven calendar day to proceed my order to post. I did not mind that even though I selected items in stock for fast shipment.

When I opened my order, I noticed that the diving flag was missing from my best hunter okipa 3 buoy. I did not mind that one either as I had a spare flag from my previous floats. However, when I started reel 1.5mm 50 meters expensive Dyneema (purchased from them) to my new reel LG Twist 45 for pathos (also from them) I realised that it only took about 25 meters line. I was shocked because I choose that reel because of, on their site, it was advertised as it takes 45 meters of 1.5mm line and 30 meters of 1.8mm line on the time of my purchase. I wrote them about the issue but they told me they are in holiday and they will look into it next week. When I got a reply next week, they said it is because of the way I wrap the line into my reel but they will confirm it from the manufacturer. And I told them there is no way the difference will be that much (45 meters to 25 meters). A few days later I got a reply saying that they confirmed from the manufacturer that reel only takes 30 meters of line so it was “OK”. I got furious, I told them it is not “OK” with me because I purchased that reel based on information they provided and demanded a replacement. And from that point, it all got very nasty. They updated their site with new information saying that reel take 30 meters of line and they send me an e-mail saying that I misunderstand the information written on the site!!!!

I am not returning the reel as it means 4 hours drive and paying postage back for me. Instead, I am spreading this incident to let the community know about this online show approach to their customers. I will also carry this issue to consumer right protection organisations in EU and Germany.

I also found them highly unprofessional , they send me a speargun with a faulty trigger mechanism i sended back with complain, they replied mechanism is ok and if i want it back i have to pay for a courier back
so i had no choice
they did fix it but never admit them fault to save on delivery and collection charges
so the gun cost me 50 euro more
i never place order with them again

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT