• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Yoroshiku from Okinawa

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Don-in-Japan

Oct 5, 2006
Hello..new to this board, just thought I would say hi. I'm a somewhat experienced freediving spearo..nearly 8 years now I would guess. Own several guns, but my favorite by far is my Riffe Metal Tech #3. Enjoy going with my buddies from Guam, and a couple guys from Hawaii and Florida..and hopefully will learn some new tricks of the trade on this site!

Thanks,

Don

Hi Don

Welcome, yuroshku onegaishimasu! always great to hear about a new spearo in Japan.

I spear up around Tokyo with a few guys - its not that best location, but fun and sometimes good for night spearing. Hope to make it Oki next year though.

Guy

Welcome, Don :) I hope you have fun on this site. It's a nice one.

I'm live in okinawa also, awesome place! I just started spearfishing last summer. Really had a great time out there. Do you guys go Blue water hunting? If so, can begginers like me go on the trip? I'll be more than happy to pitch in for the boat fee.

thanks bro

Mensore Don!
I'm also in lovely Okinawa. We might know so of the same guys, I'm originally from the Big Island of Hawaii. Hopefully we'll meet in the water.

Aloha, killdacat

Hello Don, and welcome to DB and Japan.
I am in Chiba and spear with a couple of mates, one of whom is heading to Okinawa from April. We will be making Okinawa a regular spearing trip. Hope to see you when we make it down.
Cheers!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT