• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

you wisconsin boys doing ok?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Was out again today vis is holding up pretty good. The "No Wake" is in effect!
The surface temp is 66 degrees F. after tommorrows rain is over I will guess Bel Isle. will be under water. the water is within inches of the top of the sand bags. It sure was quiet out there today.

im on a hill, but doing good, nothing too bad. the golf course i work at is pretty well gone though

Lol the roof at my diveshop is leaking in the middle, I have to go up in the rain and sweep the rain to the drain. "FORREST! ... Sweep the roof again!" :blackeye

Someone sent me an e-mail showing the latest in FloodWear. Dotey would look devine in these! Scott prolly already has 2 pair.

Attachments

• Wisconsin_Flood_Gear.jpg
    Wisconsin_Flood_Gear.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: bgill
Well if everyone else has them or getting them...I WANT SOME TOO!!! can i get them to match my wetsuit??rofl

I was at the camera store last night dreaming of a new setup when this guy walks in looking rather frustrated and complaining about flooding his cameras. He was looking at some pretty high end stuff- the body alone was over $1,400 and he needed an HD video camera to go with it.

When I heard that he flooded them I chatted him up a bit- since I've had the same thing happen when I used to shoot film underwater, twice.:blackeye It seems he's here on a government contract documenting work that's being done up in Lake Delton. While he was walking across the dry lake bottom he fell into a pit of quicksand and almost drown- told me he almost died because he was stuck up to his arm pits in the stuff.

In the process he flooded his DSLR and his HD video camera. He NEEDS them for the job and didn't have time it go elsewhere for replacements. Not sure who's paying for the replacements, but from the look on his face it looks like it was coming out of his pocket.

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT