• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Your Next Peice Of Kit?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amphibious

Working Class Spearo
Mar 17, 2002
Alrighty, so everyone has a wishlist of some sort, what do you have a hankering for? me? I'm keen to pick up one of those RA inflatable bluewater floats.

et tu?

I would like an airline ticket to West Africa/ Azores.
Thats all.

Totemsub Tahiti or Devotosub Dentice in 110cm with twin 16mm bands and a nice reel.
or a fin/gun bag

edit: ooohhh and a PINK SUBMARINE!!

Last edited:
I need a new gun for next season. The Riffe MT that Lee bought is beautiful, but I do like the OMER guns too, so I have a decision to make.
And a trip to Oman remains on my list too. I had some friends in Bahrain show me some pictures of the spearing and the mountains/ocean.....gotta go some day.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

I'm thinking about splurging on a pair of fluid goggles. Not so much for the mask squeeze, but to be able to clear hands free.

Jon

JUST A BIG BAG OF SPARE TIME, HAHAHA

And my new suit arriving on time, before the new year.

Salud

Some guy just gave me $652 so I am going to go on a spearfishing shopping spree for about 2 minutes and then I will run out. (Reported his wallet that has been lost for 6 months and he said keep the money send the wallet and cards ) :cool: :thankyou

Daryl just called today and the new 55" enclosed hybrid will be here Thursday with the custom mounted reel. Think I will put the box under the tree and open in Christmas morning! My wife is all over me to sell one of the guns now but I just can't do it...after all, who doesnt need 5 custom Daryl Wong spearguns?

Hiya Rig

I can honestly offer a good home to one of your Previously Enjoyed WONGS!!! (that just doesn't sound good..........:D)

Regards
miles

a boat...

and a new gun

and sleeping dentice

and curious AJ responding to my aspettos.

And well... lots of fun !!! ;)

Well, I have already ordered a new TICK suit, a new 100cm full wood gun and an awesome small reel. But there is a 120 double band monster gun in my wishlist :D

cant wait for the new goodies!

My DW Hybrid Magnum is on its way, but I'd sure like one of his railguns to go along with it, probably a 110. Oh, and one of those deep thought wetsuits!

Rigdvr,
Dude your the man, how did you get all those guns by your significant other?????

Last edited:
Lebenty zillion dollars.
Maybe a riffe mt#1 or 0
Clout to change spearfishing laws in Mich.

Bigger bass ..... hmmmmm basssssss

Oooops - caught me dreaming - a nice hand made wooden gun made by me. (Well it might not be nice but it will be made by me !)

rigdvr said:
Daryl just called today and the new 55" enclosed hybrid will be here Thursday with the custom mounted reel. Think I will put the box under the tree and open in Christmas morning! My wife is all over me to sell one of the guns now but I just can't do it...after all, who doesnt need 5 custom Daryl Wong spearguns?

One home is not enough for all those guns. Like Miles, I offer to adopt one and give it a nice home in Baja.

I hope that all your wishes come true, SOON.

well its here but I am going to torture myself by putting it under the tree instead of opening it. My wife is going to put a tag on it that says, to: Michael from:the love of your life, Daryl Wong! I just like to say its from Daryl-clause. At least she knows about my priorities.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT