• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Zodiac Pro 7 - RIB for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

James T

Apr 14, 2004
I am selling my much loved RIB as I am buying a new boat.

I have attached pictures of the boat which is a 2004/5 Zodiac Pro 7 4.2m long and DeGraff trailer (Motor not included.)

For me the 4.2m is about as big as I can handle by myself and is easy to launch and retrieve and will fit in a standard garage. Its been a really nice boat and the setup as you see here easily gets up on the plane fast and has a top speed of 50knots.

There are no patches but I have had the keel professionally repaired for a minor hole when I first bought the boat - The tubes are in good condition with a little bit of light staining in places - mainly from some fish blood and a little rust from fishing gear which has been allowed to sit in the boat for too long. The gel coat inside is good and again has a few stains from rusty stuff - but only minor.

I have washed the boat and trailer down after each dip and the boat has been covered throughout the time it has been out of the water.

Its a nice honest boat which I have made good use of out to Eddystone several times, out around Ramsey Island and along Pembrokeshire, Devon and Dorset coasts. Max rated engine is a 50hp but I believe anything from 25 to 50 Hp should get it up and out of the water. There are towing eyes on the transom and the kids have had a great time being thrown around on a inflatable sea biscuit off the back.

From a spearfishing perspective I have had a max of 4 divers in the boat but it is more comfortable with 2-3 with all the gear. We have scuba dived off the boat and again 3 is the sensible max for that with all gear. It is called a Pro-7 as it is marketed for carrying a max of 7 adults - the most I have had in it is 4 adults and 4 kids.

It has a bow anchor hatch and a little storage under central console.

I am looking for £2750 which seems about right based on what I can see on the market for a 5 year old RIB & Trailer.

Attachments

• DSC00220.jpg
    DSC00220.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT