• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dive Williams Bay This Sat

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cigarlung

Jul 6, 2006
I Will Be Diving Williams Bay Sat 1/13/07 Anyone Interested Feel Free To Contact Me. Rob

Rob,

Sorry, Elios said suit is on the way, but unfortunately, it will be next week. :vangry

Where is Williams Bay?

Gene

Gene Williams Bay Is A Small Town On Lake Geniva Nice And Quite This Time Of Year No Boat Traffic Lots Of Fish In The Shallows Good Vis 50 Miles From My House. You Would Take Highway 43 I Think. Just Google Mapquest For Best Directions Probally If Weather Holds Up To Dive Again Next Friday. I Try To Post Tommorow After My Dive . My Suit Is 7 Mm Keeps Me Warm.

Rob,

Where do you park and enter in Williams Bay? it seems like a big area on the map and people could miss eachother if they went down the wrong street.

I don't think I can make it tomorrow, my son has strep throat, but I would like to go in the future.

Jon

Jon Drive Down Constance Street 2 Or 3 Blocks On L Side Small Road With Building Called Water Safety Building They Used To Have
Sign On The Road That Said Water Safety Building However It Was Taken Down A Week Ago. The Lake Has Total Public Access And Has Great Path Around The Whole Lake Nice To Look At The Great Houses. Nick Gave Me Exact Detailed Map Think You Could Retrive It
He Posted On Deeper Blue About Six Months Ago. I Plan To Be There At Aprox O830 Hope Max Is Feeling Better 24 Hrs On That Pink Stuff Ought To Have Him 100percent Improved Warm Salt Gargles And Cold Air Humidifer. Jon Send Message Before 7 Am If Max Improves
Or Call 815-399-0142

Rob,

Where do you park and enter in Williams Bay? it seems like a big area on the map and people could miss eachother if they went down the wrong street.

I don't think I can make it tomorrow, my son has strep throat, but I would like to go in the future.

Jon

Here's where Rob and me parks and a couple more pictures from last tues. dive

Attachments

• WSP.jpg
    WSP.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 227
  • RobAndMudpup.jpg
    RobAndMudpup.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 231
  • somerocks.jpg
    somerocks.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 234
Report From Balmy William Bay

Todays Dive In Lake Genivia Was Great. Water Was Warm Great Treasure Was A Golf Ball With Zebra Muscles Attached Along With Scant Amount Of Green Algea. Lots Of Ducks Floating And Flying In Formation. Spent 2.5 Hours In The Water Lost Sensation In My Hands And Feet Had Dificulty Using A Key To Open My Car Door. A Few Fluries Were Coming Down However It Was Bearable Thanks To Are Planet Warming Up. Perhaps In A Week Or So It Will Hit 75 Or 80 No Matter I Always Feel Better In The Water. I Plan To Go Again Monday Unless We Have A Tornado. Rob

Nick Thanks For Posting I Believe Williams Bay Will Be The Worlds Most Popular Apneic Dive Locale In Just A Couple Weeks Do To The Worlds Largest Salamander Rob

Sorry I couldn't make it today- no one in our house got a lot of sleep last night due to sickness.:yack

I was lucky enough to get out with my daughter this afternoon and go down to the Capitol to watch the state high school championship X-C ski races. They opened up the course early on to let anyone ski on it- so I got my daughter out. They had to make all of the snow in the parking lot of the Colosseum and then bring it over in trucks. It did snow, for real , right at the start of the official races.

Jon

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT