• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dubai Spear Fishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
yep that's the one (Lebanese/Turkish) His brother is Nesim. Nadim has loads of awards he won in Florida as well.

Damn what a small world lol... He's here on DB?? I dont really know him but met him over the phone thru a friend of mine.. were supposed to plan some spearing trip. Maybe ill give him a call!! Thanx Sands.. or Islands.. :t

Zane...

:friday Nadim is not only the best but he got an amazing personality too. i went spearfishing with him a couple of times and we had loads of fun.:martial

wow so we do have some guys with great experience, don’t you guys think we should meet for one event share this experience?Maybe we can run contests or competitions later?
What do you think?

how about a freediving contest as well? we can do a private spearing contest ;) as it is illegal, can you imagine rofl rofl

SpeerO said:
Damn what a small world lol... He's here on DB?? I dont really know him but met him over the phone thru a friend of mine.. were supposed to plan some spearing trip. Maybe ill give him a call!! Thanx Sands.. or Islands.. :t

Zane...

he is my neighbour ;) i live in 305, he lives in 304 and i am his official pet babysitter when he goes away :D

the_milkman said:
Also if any of you surf...I have boards over there, so ready to rumble! :)

Yep yep yep, No wetsuit surfing all the way. Me and my bro have been surfing there since our dad got us in the water, options are depleting rapidly but there is also the option of going over to the east coast for a session.

Ill pm you my dubai land line, and mobile when i can find them!!!!

Some association and a few comps would be cool, put me down as a beginner. I think ive forgotten how to swim its been that long

Good spotting work, Surfers of dubai (.com?) has a load of info on upcoming projects too.

I'm soo keen to get back into the water!! Even if it means missing out on the "awesome" Jimmy Dix sessions my friends have been holding recently!

Clean water and true sight all the way ........

p.s Does anyone else think dubai's nightlife rather lame???

LostFaction said:

Heh... i wonder what ud say if u saw Abu Dhabis night life... :mad:

LostFaction said:

not a chance, dubai is the city of SIN :) In fact, loads of people who move to Dubai married or as a couple often end up parting ways and going off "elsewhere".

Many places to go, see, enjoy.

Coming to Dubai for 1 week next spring.
Anyone can take me out spearfishing?
I heard Musandam peninsula is fantastic, and also the oil platforms...

Coming to Dubai for 1 week next spring.
Anyone can take me out spearfishing?
I heard Musandam peninsula is fantastic, and also the oil platforms...

these are all fantastic places indeed...but once you get caught by the coast guards, you will hate it all...rofl

billo,
this is off topic but...your nickname's amazing: are you from Siena by chance? :)

Reactions: Pastor
Mizzica Spaghetti, if my nickname is amazing... what about yours! Just kidding.
No, not from Siena, just a few hundred KM south: Latina. Billo is the way my littel sister used to call me when she started talking. Since then, I am Billo...
She (my sister) is now living in Dubai.
Ciao

Mizzica Spaghetti, if my nickname is amazing... what about yours! Just kidding.
No, not from Siena, just a few hundred KM south: Latina. Billo is the way my littel sister used to call me when she started talking. Since then, I am Billo...
She (my sister) is now living in Dubai.
Ciao

You are forgiven!
(in the dialect of Siena, the billo is the male sex organ, while in the dialect of neighbouring Arezzo it's the turkey. My family is half around Siena and half around Arezzo, that's why we AVOID having "roasted billo" for Christmas gatherings...:))

Reactions: island_sands
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT