• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Future Milwaukee Resident

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kenkadet

Aug 9, 2011
Hey guys,

My name is Ken and I just wanted to introduce myself to the WI diver community. I'll be moving to Milwaukee in mid Sept and hopefully will get out on the water to stick a few fish. I'll go ahead and get this out there but I am still a newb to the sport but I hope to remedy that after some successful outings.

Ken

Reactions: Whopperhead
Welcome to Deeperblue and Wisconsin! You're in a good spot for diving..........For Wisconsin.

Hey Ken,

I live in Chicago and am willing to head up to Southwest Wisconsin. I'm also somewhat new, recently took the FII level 1 class at freediveapalooza - lake wazee, and am looking to spearfish as much as possible. Let us know when you get in town and we can set up a trip. Most of the smaller lakes are packed with algae right now, so we will have to wait for colder temps or just dive lake michigan.

Chris

Welcome to Deeper Blue there is a great Dive site at North Shore beach about 4 miles north of Milwaukee on the Lake has a part of the Hull of a old wreck great family picknic spot depth is aprox 17 ft the wreck has a bouy marking it sure all dive shops can give you good info. Deeper Blue has pictures of this area Dairyland Diver posted several years ago

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT