• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings from Miami, FL

Zerafin

May 8, 2024
Howdy Folks!

3rd Gen Spearfisherman here. Although not as active the last few years. My wife is pretty much awesome-sauce and wants to pursue a little spearfishing this season. I was raised in Miami but currently living in California. My dad still lives in Miami and is one of the few still maintaining and repairing almost unfixable pneumatic spearguns. Since I grew up using these too I am heavily biased towards these. Well anyway, good to find a bunch of ya’ll. See ya out at see!

Reactions: rafav
That’s awesome, sounds like you’ve got spearfishing in your blood! Your wife wanting to join in is pure awesome-sauce. California’s got some great spots, but those Miami roots and pneumatic spearguns are legendary. Hope to catch you and the missus out on the water soon. Happy spearing!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT